Here are a few more scenes from the movie on YouTube:
WelcomeWelcome to the blog for JGB's Fall 2010 section of English 104, A Moral Compass: Navigating Life and Art. When you comment on one of the books we're reading and discussing this semester, you should include the relevant category title in your post. Please feel free to post links to web sites or articles or videos or music -- anything that will enhance our discussions of these texts.
- Review | Camera Historica on Images of Blindness: Paul Strand’s “Blind Woman”
- Susan Sontag – ‘On Photography’ – The Photographs | Darran Anderson on Images of Blindness: Paul Strand’s “Blind Woman”
- stephanieprato on “Never Let Me Go”
- stephanieprato on Never Let Me Go
- John Gregory Brown on Lambda’s NEW website.